Eliminate in room alarm noise with motion sensors that send signal to pagers and Central Monitor Unit. With motion sensors you can maintain effective awareness of resident activities without having to use sensor pads, pull-string monitors or floor mats. Motion sensor can be mounted next to bed to detect movement of resident or by a doorway to monitor exit. When resident gets up and movement is detected, signal is sent to the Central Monitoring Unit to alert caregiver.
This simple system comes complete with one motion sensor and one Caregiver Pager. The Caregiver Pager has an audible alert and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt. This Motion Sensor Pager System alerts the caregiver wearing the pager of a resident’s activities when the resident interrupts the motion sensor’s infrared field, as long as they are within 300 feet of each other. The Motion Sensor may be mounted next to a bed to indicate when a resident arises, or by a doorway to indicate when a resident is approaching the door way.
- Quiet Facility without alarming monitors
- Easy to set up – insert batteries and it's ready to use
- Pocket sized pager is convenient for caregiver to carry around
- Motion sensor can be placed by bed or doorway to monitor residents activities
- Motion sensor has the ability to run on batteries or use an AC adapter
- 90 Day Warranty
- Powered by (3) AA batteries