A wheelchair flip tray that mounts to most wheelchairs and provides a flat surface that can hold dishes, artwork, beverages, and papers. Flips away for easy exiting.
- Wheelchair tray flips out of the way for easy exiting
- Hard, stable, soil and scratch-resistant plastic
- Side and armrest padded when in the down or flipped position
- Two cup holders for drinks, eye glasses or small items
- Dimensions: 23"L x 19.5"W x 0.25"D
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.