The Dry Pro™ is completely watertight keeping your casts and bandages dry. The Dry Pro™ is the only leg and arm cast protection in the world with the patented vacuum seal to keep you dry. It is so protective, between the waterproof materials and the vacuum seal, that you can even dive off a diving board or ride the ocean waves and still have your cast or bandage stay completely dry!
The Dry Pro™ protector fits snug, yet comfortably, offering protection during any water activity- showers, baths and even swimming. Unlike "modified garbage bag" products, the cast protection offered by the Dry Pro™ is unmatched because it remains vacuum-sealed and in place, only removed when the seal is released by you.
The Dry Pro cover is also used for immediate postoperative physical therapy, allowing hydrotherapy right after surgery, which helps prevent swelling and stiffness and aids in a speedy recovery. All levels of physical therapy, including head NFL trainers, Major League teams and the collegiate level, use the Dry Pro™.
The Dry Pro™ waterproof fabric is rugged and is made of durable high quality surgical latex. The special Non-Skid Grid™ protects the sole and helps prevent slipping during usage. The pump not only creates the vacuum seal but also works as a gauge showing that the vacuum is intact and cannot leak. So go ahead and ENJOY THE WATER!
- Full arm SM 24 1/2 L
- Excellent retail packaging - Sells itself
- The XeroSox Pro Pump is the only leg and arm protector with the patented watertight vacuum seal
- The XeroSox fits snugly yet comfortably during a shower bath and even an active swim
- Unlike modified garbage bag products the Xerosox cannot slip off and leak. You can't even pull it off
- The Xerosox is rugged and made of high quality surgical latex
- Special non-skid-grid helps prevent slipping
- The built in Pro-Pump also acts as a gauge showing that the vacuum is intact and cannot leak
Using Dry Pro™ products are as Easy as 1-2-3!
1. Slip it on: Stretch the Dry Pro™ over the arm or leg cast, bandage, or prosthesis.
2. Make the vacuum seal: Pump out the air using the removable hand pump that is included.
3. Take it off: Let the air back in by lifting the Dry Pro™ from the skin, releasing the vacuum seal and slide it off.
So go ahead and ENJOY THE WATER!
Mfg part number(s): HA13, HA15, FL12, FL16, FL18, FA12, FA14, FA18, CMFAXX