With its patented design, the DryCast swimming cast cover is easy to put on, easy to take off and keeps the water out so you and your kids can have fun in the sun! No need for pumps! Unlike other cast covers that require awkward pumps in order to put them on, the DryCAST swimming cast cover requires no pumps and goes on super easy! With pumps, a result is your hand is frozen! Yikes! Not DryCAST! No way. No how. No pumps. No frozen hands. Just fun in the pool! Also may be used to keep bandages, splints, prostheses, burns, skin grafts, and rashes dry.
Swim, splash, and keep on having fun!
- Easy to slide on and off
- 100% waterproof with water-tight seal
- Made from the same latex material as wet suits
- Perfect for the beach or the pool
|DC-ALA|| Adult/Long (39")
|DC-ASA|| Adult/Short (22")
|DC-WASA|| Adult/Short/Wide (23")
|DC-AH|| Adult / Hand protector (11")
|DC-PLA|| Child/Long (28")
|DC-WPLA|| Child/Long/Wide (28")
|DC-PMA|| Child/Medium (18")
|DC-PSA|| Child/Short (11")|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: TO PUT ON (Psst...it's so easy!)
- Remove any sharp jewelry and smooth out all rough edges on your cast to prevent tearing the DryCAST diaphragm.
- Using your thumb, stretch the opening to make room to insert your cast. Insert your leg into the DryCAST cast cover.
- Gently remove any air from the protector by holding the seal open as you slowly lower your leg into the pool. The pressure of the water will push out the air through the seal at the top.
- Once all the air is out, slowly release the seal and make sure it's tight and smooth all around your leg.
Use for up to 30 minutes at a time with 15 minute breaks.
Regularly check the cast cover to ensure the seal is intact and watertight.
Not intended for long distance swimming or diving
TO TAKE OFF
- Come out of the water
- Gently release the seal
Mfg part number(s): DC-PSA, DC-PMA, DC-PLA, DC-WPLA, DC-AH, DC-ASA, DC-WASA, DC-ALA, DRYCTGR00461