Detecto's 6854DHR is engineered for weighing obese and unsteady patients and features a low-profile platform with non-skid surface and stainless steel handrails with padded grips for patient assurance. Utilizes the Detecto 1LOOK feature for optimum performance, displaying height, weight, and BMI simultaneously by simply raising the digital height rod while a patient is being weighed. There are no keys to push and no operational sequences. EMR/EHR ready. Height rod measures up to 6'7″ (200 cm). 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 270 kg x 0.1 kg capacity. OIML EC Class III model available.
- Fast, accurate digital height LCD readouts
- Measures up to 6'7" / 200 cm
- Highly accurate digital weight display with Body Mass Index
- Extra strength wrap-around tubular stainless steel handrails
- Large heavy-duty rubber wheels and the scale tips back for easy transporting
- Skid-proof and soft, but durable black rubber mat
Detecto Scale, an ISO-9001 certified scale manufacturer, markets a complete line of quality weighing products for the healthcare, foodservice and shipping/logistics industries. Detecto’s headquarters and factory is in Webb City, Missouri, USA with warehouses in Canada and England and distributors in over 110 countries. Founded in 1900, Detecto Scale is the largest medical scale manufacturer in the United States. The family-owned and privately-held company employs a staff of 350 associates trained in manufacturing USA-made, high-quality weighing products. Detecto has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!…”