Vectra Genisys is a modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities in one system, at a fraction of what these modalities would cost alone. Unique modular design lets you choose what fits best in your clinical setting now or easily add to later without the replacement of products.
Do you prefer in-depth customization or simple preset controls? Now you can have both.
If you’re a therapist with a knack for technology, you’re going to love the Vectra Genisys. Feature rich design, software, and programing give you direct control over multiple parameters. Preset programs can be customized to meet your daily needs and complex challenges. And the on-board Graphical Library can help you educate your patients.
If you’re a therapist who likes to simplify treatment setup, our user-friendly interfaces and intuitive on-board software provide you with the ultimate in ease of use. In fact, most therapies can be started in just a few steps.
Modularity for ultimate treatment versatility
With six seamlessly integrated modalities under one roof, (ultrasound, electrotherapy, ultrasound/ electrotherapy combination, laser, sEMG, and sEMG + stim) your choice of therapy is now available from a single system. Don’t need all of these treatment options right away? No problem. The Vectra Genisys’ sleek modular design lets you simply add them on later.
Modularity doesn’t stop with the unit.
Ultrasound and laser applicators are available in different sizes and feature Electronic Signature™ allowing for automatic recognition by the unit. Select the appropriate size applicator for the treatment and plug it in. Additionally, ultrasound applicators have a head-warming feature for patient comfort and are waterproof for underwater treatments.
- Clinical Protocols and Indications for Acute pain
- Chhronic pain
- Increased localized circulation
- Preventing or retarding disuse muscle atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Joint range of motion
- Stroke muscle re-education
- User-defined protocols
- Resource library
- Patient documentation
Clinical Protocols and Indications for Relief of pain and joint contractures.
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bursitis with slight calcification
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shortened tendons due to past injuries and scar tissues
Relief of sub-chronic and chronic pain and joint contractures resulting from:
- Capsular tightness
- Capsular scarring
Four convenient sizes of sound heads with head warming feature
Electronic Signature™ on all sound head applicators for easy interchangeability
Clinical Indictaions for
- Temporary increase in local blood circulation
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pains and stiffness
- Relaxation of muscles
- Temporary relief of muscle spasms
- Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Eight interchangeable laser applicators in a wide range of strengths and sizes to meet many treatment needs
- Electronic Signature™ on all applicators
- Provides laser, SLD and LED therapy