Tall cabinet with key locking system. Capacity of up to 150 Medicine On Time® cards.
- Internal locking narcotics box made for M.O.T. packaging in bottom 9” drawer
- Pull out side shelf
- Bumper frame with projected front casters and (4) corner bumpers
- 5” ball-bearing premium casters, all full swivel – one with brake, one directional
- Painted steel top rail/push handle
- Removable plastic top
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes
- Hard-baked powder coat finish
- Five year warranty
- Drawer Configuration:
- 1 - ea 3” multipurpose storage drawer
- 2 - ea 9.75” drawers with 1 adjustable divider
- 1 - ea 9.75” drawer with locking narcotics compartment made for M.O.T. packaging.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23” W x 17” D (58.5 cm W x 43.2 cm D)
- Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- 46.75” H x 29.5” W x 22.5” D (121.3 cm H x 75 cm W x 57.2 cm D)
- Writing surface: 43.25” (109.9 cm)
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23” W x 17” D (58.5 cm W x 43.2 cm D)
- Cart weight: 140 pounds (63.7 kg)
- Approx. shipping weight: 175 pounds (79.6 kg)
Harloff has been designing innovative storage solutions since 1951, an is a part of The Winsford Corporation. Harloff offers a full line of Medical Carts and Storage Solutions and can customize orders to meet your specific needs. Harloff medical carts have become known in the medical industry for high quality and long life, innovative and flexible design features, strong factory support, and favorable turnaround times. Core product lines include both acute and long term care. Specialty carts include MRI safe and Malignant Hypothermia carts.