Desk Set with PanOptic Ophthalmoscope, MacroView Otoscope and NiCad Handles
- Colored LEDs indicate power to the unit and that handles are charging
- Advanced circuitry for constant automatic safe charging and optimum lamp performance and life
- Compact for convenience and mobility
- Optional wall mount kit for permanently mounting to wall or cabinet
- Optional specula tray conveniently stores swabs, otoscope specula, and curettes
- Accepts 3.5 V or 2.5 V well-rechargeable NiCad handles, Lithium Ion Handle and PocketScope handles (only PocketScope™ handles require an adapter)
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.