Umbilical Vessel Catheters and insertion trays are designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind.
Designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind, ARGYLE Umbilical Vessel Catheters (UVC) sets the standard of care for premature infants. The ARGYLE product portfolio includes single, dual and triple lumen UVCs and a full line of NEO-SERT insertion trays. All products are latex and DEHP free. UVCs benefit the patient by reducing the need for painful venipunctures and provides double or triple the access of a single lumen catheter. This allows simultaneous multiple therapies from one device. The NEO-SERT insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure in one preassembled disposable tray. The UMB-E catheter anchor provides a convenient, safe and secure way to anchor umbilical catheters.
- Completely encapsulated X-Ray opaque lines.
- Smooth, rounded atraumatic tip.
- Numerical depth marks from 5 cm to 25 cm.
- Polyurethane construction.
- Latex and DEHP Free.
- Dual and Triple lumen lumen UVCs are available.
- NEO-SERT insertion trays feature a two-tier design.
- NEO-SERT insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure including the catheter.
- UMB-E Umbilical Catheter Anchor is preassembled.
- Easy to view on x-ray to determine proper placement.
- Reduced risk of trauma.
- Allows for accurate placement.
- Strong, durable material resists leaks and breaks.
- Reduced risk to patients.
- Double or Triple the access of a single lumen catheter.
- Reduces the need for painful venipuncture and heelsticks.
- Convenience of multiple therapies from one catheter.
- May reduce costs associated with multiple catheter placements.
- Provides the ability to simultaneously monitor blood pressure through one lumen, while infusing fluids through another lumen.
- Prep components are in the top tray.
- Procedure components are in the bottom tray.
- Saves time and money by eliminating reprocessing of components or pulling multiple items.
- Saves time by eliminating time-consuming tape bridges.
- Can hold two separate lines securely in place.
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.