- Back Ache, Cervical Arthrosis, Torticollis, Arthritis, Sports Injuries, Ankle Sprains, Muscular Strains, Myalgia, Rheumatism, Neuralgia, Labour, After Surgery, Migraine, Menses, Chronic Pain, Acute Pain, Poor Blood Circulation, Muscle Spasms, Re-Educate and Strengthen Weak Muscles, Cardiac Conditioning, Denervated Muscles.
The Ultima 20 TENS is a dual channel device with 20 modes of operations, 8 manual and 12 preset modes. It is simple to operate, and has a protective cover over the controls. Its pulse width and frequency are adjustable. This TENS device is durable, ergonomic, and very effective against pain. This device comes ready to operate and includes 1 pack of 4 electrodes. TENS devices can be used to treat chronic pain, pain associated with post-traumatic injury, or injuries that do not respond to standard pain therapies. TENS neuromuscular therapy stimulates sensory nerves to block pain signals, stimulate endorphin production to help normalize sympathetic function and has a biphasic, low volt current. The Ultima 20 Electrical nerve stimulator comes with a 5 year warranty against mechanical defects. This type of stimulation has selectable parameters such as pulse rate, pulse width, and timer functions.
TENS works by stimulating your body's own natural defenses against pain. The unit produces a gentle stimulation through pads normally placed over the area of pain. This stimulus helps the body to produce natural pain relievers called endorphins.
The correct positioning of the pads is important. Some people feel immediate benefit from TENS. However, some may only achieve benefit after repeated treatment sessions and over an extended period of time.
MAY PROVIDE RELIEF FOR : back ache, cervical arthrosis, torticollis,arthritis, sports injuries, ankle sprains, muscular strains, myalgia, rheumatism, neuralgia, labour, after surgery, migraine, menses
- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires,1 pack of 4 electrodes, carrying case, and user manual.
- Device has Dual Channels, 12 preset modes, 8 manual, modes, and 3 wave forms
- LCD screen shows a body part diagram for plug-n-play functionality
- Product has a protective covering over the amplitude controls
- Size: 22.2 (H) x 63.31(W) x 101.6 (L) (MM)
- Channel: Dual
- Pulse Width: 50 s to 250 s; adjustable
- Waveform: Symmetrical Biphasic Rect. Asymmetrical Biphasic Rect. Monophasic Rectangular
- Mode: 8 Manual Modes; 12 Preset Modes
- Treatment Timer: Continuous 15min 30min 45min 60min 90min selectable
- Pulse Amplitude: Max 130mA (peak value)
- Pulse Frequency: 1 to 150 (HZ)
- Power supply: 9V DC SQUARE SHAPE BATTERY: 2 Alkaline AA 1.5V LR6 Batteries
- Low Battery Indication: Yes