Medical grade aluminum alloy tuning fork designed for the healthcare profession.
- Non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy contruction
- Weighs 1/3 of comparable steel tuning forks
- Produced from 3/8" x 1" bar stock for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy
- Extra-long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
- Available in six frequency ranges
|500128||Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 128 hz
|500256|| Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 256 hz
|500512|| Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 512 hz
|501024|| Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 1024 hz
|502048|| Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 2048 hz
|504096|| Finish: Satin aluminum, Frequency: 4096 hz
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 500128, 500256, 500512, 501024, 502048, 504096, ADCGR02141