Aluminum alloy tuning forks designed and manufactured to meet the demanding needs of the medical profession.
- Non-magnetic corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
- Lightweight, about 1/3 of the comparable steel tuning forks
- Produced from 3/8 inch x 1 inch bar for superior performance and consistent frequency accuracy
- Extra long handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction
- Non-magnetic, corrosion resistant aluminum alloy construction
- Extra long 2" handle of turned smooth aluminum to facilitate bone conduction tests
- Packaged: Individually; in polybag or retail packaging
- Material: Satin aluminum
- Frequency: 128 hz
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 500128, 500128Q, ADCGR01365