The freestanding Vestibulator II System offers your facility all the benefits of a ceiling suspension system without the installation costs and concerns. It has the capacity to accommodate myriad therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental, and sensory integration therapy. When used with various accessories, the Deluxe System provides vertical stimulation and direct flexion, linear acceleration, rotational experiences, and complete range of motion exercises. It incorporates a 360° vertical rotation system for a smooth, unrestricted ROM to create vertical and rotational stimulation at the same time.
- Height adjustment assembly allows quick changes to the proper position
- Mechanism can be fixed in a stable position or set for swinging
- Accessory pieces are lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Durable metal frame has a working load of 300 lbs.
- Legs remove for portability and storage
- Overall floor dimensions: 9'11"W x 6'5"D. Overall height is 7'0"
Mfg part number(s): 2772D, 2772H, 2772M, 2772N, 2772P, 2772RA, 2772S, 2784F, 556823, 556824, 556825, 92278406, SAMPgr1538