Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler L4 is the newest high-strength lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability. The Traveler L4 is a high-strength lightweight K0004 Medicare coded wheelchair. The Traveler L4 has dual axles and multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20 inches. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, anti-tippers and a chart pocket. The Traveler L4 is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Weighs less than 34 lbs. without front rigging.
- Black nylon upholstery.
- Chart pocket on back.
- “Tool Free” adjustable front rigging.
- Anti-tippers come standard.
- Non-marking polyurethane tires.
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing away footrests.
- Flip back arms.
- Height adjustable back.
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2" seat height adjustment.
- 250 lb. weight capacity (300 lbs for 18" seat depth models).
- Meets Medicare code K0004.
- Latex Free.
- 3F020220 - 16" x 16", Flip Back Desk Arm
- 3F020320 - 20" x 16", Flip Back Desk Arm
- 3F030320 - 20" x 18", Flip Back Desk Arm
- 3F020120 - 18" x 16", Flip Back Desk Arm
- Latex Free - Yes
- HCPCS Code - K0004
- Material - Nylon
Mfg part number(s): 3F020120, 3F020220, 3F020320, 3F030120, GF3F030XXX