All the features of our Total Support™ Original but with a stiffer, more rigid arch support and SpenCore® forefoot pad. Perfect for serious athletes needing stiffer, more rigid support.
Eight sizes fit youth, men’s 6-17, women’s 3-12
Target Consumer: Athletes looking for rigid support who participate in a variety of physical activities.Consumers seeking rigid support and motion control.
Recommended For: Increased shock absorption.Advanced support for the arch and heel.Improved motion control to reduce over-pronation and supination – the leading cause of many common injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
Components*: EVA, Neoprene, Nylon 66, Fabric w/ Silpure Antimicrobial,Thickness at Heel: 8.50mm (3/8in), Thickness at Forefoot: 6.50mm (1/4in).
Instructions: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). If needed, use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® TOTALSUPPORT™ Replacement Insoles. Insert the Spenco® Insoles into the shoe.
Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
- Deep Heel Cup
- Rigid Cradle
- First Ray Drop Zone
- Metatarsal Dome
- Technical Topcloth
- Forefoot Crash Pad
- 3-POD™ System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones.
- Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride.
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot.
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor.
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
- SpenCore® Forefoot Crash Pad provides superior cushioning and energy return to the ball-of-foot.
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride.
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and air flow for lasting comfort.
Spenco Medical Corporation started in 1967 by Dr. Wayman Spence, Spenco is an innovative healthcare company whose mission is to help people everywhere achieve more comfortably.
While Spenco's core business is producing high-quality insole and footcare products, we also provide the most advanced sports medicine and first aid products. Above all else, our focus is producing quality products and providing excellent customer service. We are 100 percent committed to exceeding your expectations in products and service as you find solutions for your health and footcare needs.
Almost half a century later, under the leadership of President and CEO Steven B. Smith, Spenco is a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that has evolved into one of the world's leading footcare brands. Our products are sold in over 84 countries around the world.