Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. All program parameters can be customized and stored. Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9” x 18”
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Chamber Dimensions: 9 x 18 in (230 x 470 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 5gal / 19L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5 x 20 x 14.4 in (545 x 510 x 365 mm) LxWxH
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full and 2 Half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3 x 6.7 x 0.8 in (415 x 170 x 20 mm) LxWxH
- Standard Cycle Time Unwrapped:Cold: 27 Min; Hot: 13 min
- Frequency:50 / 60 hz