AccuWipe® 1-ply recycled delicate task wipers deliver low-lint, low-contaminant performance across a variety of industries and diverse applications. These convenient, palm-sized, "lens", single-ply wipers offer superior conformity, making them ideal for the most delicate tasks. Anti-static poly-shield minimizes Electro Static Discharge to help to protect against damage to sensitive electronic parts. Soft, non-abrasive, pure fiber paper offers greater absorbency and streak-free cleaning for compatibility with many hard polycarbonates and glass surfaces. For added convenience, these wipers can be dispense directly from their protective dispenser box or used in lens cleaning station dispensers.
- Dispenses wipers one-at-a-time to help reduce waste and control costs.
- Portable box ensures wipers are available where needed.
- Boxed design with anti-static poly opening, and helps protect the unused wipers from contamination.
- Gentle on delicate surfaces, especially when used wet.
- Low lint, helps prevent contamination of sensitive lenses and equipment.
- Wipes surfaces clean, effectively removing surface residue.
- Strong, holds up for intended use, even when used wet.
- Absorbs liquids and spills, wipes surfaces dry.
- Disposable, helps prevent cross-contamination from reuse.
- Made with 100% recycled fiber (*may contain incidental, .5% non recycled fiber) for an environmental and economic alternative to virgin fiber wipers.
- Color: White
- Made with 100% recycled fiber
- Overall Height: 3.00 Inches
- Overall Length: 4.70 Inches
- Overall Width: 4.700 Inches
- UNSPSC Code: 47131502
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.