The most compact, ergonomically designed, and affordably priced 5 cuff blood pressure system on the market today.
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10” x 9” x 4” when closed, weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position
- Includes Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff nylon cuffs featuring the Size Guide marking system
- Quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix #804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Color: Navy
- Gauge: 804N
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3mmHg @ 50ºF(10ºC) - 104ºF(40ºC)
- Sphyg Accuracy:
- at extended temperature range +/-3mmHg or 2% whichever is greater @ <50ºF(10ºC) and >104ºF(40ºC)
- Storage Temp: -4ºF (-20ºC) - 131ºF(55ºC)
- Valve Type: Integral
- Cuff Range: 13-66cm
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Year
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.