HealthCraft’s SuperTrapeze is an add-on to the SuperPole for increased functionality and mobility. Mounted to the SuperPole, the SuperTrapeze is ideal for pulling yourself from a lying to a sitting position—a difficult motion for many. By redesigning the triangular shape to include two points of leverage, you can maximize on strength to climb more easily into a seated position. The new, ergonomic design also reduces wrist strain. Once in a seated position, the SuperPole also provides support when getting out of bed.
- Innovative and unlike conventional triangle trapezehandles the SuperTrapeze handle simulates two rungs on a ladder allowing for improved use of arm strength to climb up to a seated position
- Optimizes space
- Conventional trapeze floor stands can force the bed away from wall reducing valuable floor space
- SuperPoleTM with SuperTrapeze installs beside the bed and requires less than 5 of floor space
- The trapeze support arm and nylon strap are height adjustable
- For easy storage simply hook the trapeze handle onto the SuperPole
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs NOTE: No more than 150 lbs should be exerted on the trapeze arm (Half of the user s weight)
- Weight Capacity 300lbs/136kgs (no more than 150lbs/68kg should be exerted on the trapeze system)
- Rail Diameter 1.0” x 2.54cm
- Support Arm Length Trapeze Arm: 17”/ 43.2cm
- Trapeze Hand Grip Length: 10.5”/26.6cm
- Height Adjustable Support arm: 6-18” / 15-46cm (from ceiling)
- Strap Range: 29”/73.5cm from support arm
We are inspired by potential, ours and that of our customers. That’s why we’ve spent the last two decades designing and manufacturing innovative support products that help people continue to live independently. We believe that nothing should keep you from living the way you want to live, and we’ll continue to develop new ways to help you continue doing what you love with safety and confidence.