Covidien offers sterile water and saline in a variety of sizes and configurations. These include 100 mL bottles and 100 mL foil packets.
Kendall Sterile Saline Irrigation Solution is a sterile fluid that is specifically designed for medical use. These saline solutions contain sterile water for irrigation and are meant for maintaining clean conditions to help avoid cross contamination during surgical procedures such as irrigating tracheostomy tubes and supplies. Often times tracheostomy tubes and inner cannulas need cleaning to avoid encrustation and secretion build-up. If using a suction cannula, the solutions of sterilized water could be used to clean the cannula and hose from debris and suction waste.
Kendall Sterile Saline Irrigation Solution contains sterile water for irrigation with a sodium chloride percentage range of 0.855 - 0.945 USP (for NaCI) at a pH between 4.5-7.0 USP.
- The irrigation fluids are packed sterile to prevent cross contamination.
- They are useful to clear tracheostomy suction cannulas.
- May be purchased in 100 mL individually packaged eaches or in bulk form not individually packaged.
- The irrigation fluids come in retail or generic bulk packaging.
- Saline Percentage and pH: 0.855 - 0.945 USP ( for NaCI) and the pH 4.5 - 7.0 USP
- 100 mL
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 1020, 1022, 1024, 10000, CVNGR00778