The Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Monitor is a popular choice in high-volume settings where speed and accuracy are vital to productivity. This fully automated vital signs monitor measures NIBP, pulse rate and MAP (Mean Arterial Pressure) and includes options for SpO2 and temperature measurements. Results from NIBP, pulse rate, temperature and SpO2 are displayed within 30 seconds.
- Fast and accurate - completes BP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 in approximately 30 seconds
- Multiparameter and modular so you can select precisely the vital signs you need
- Covidien/Nellcor Masimo pulse oximetry
- Optional SureTemp thermometry
- Portable - carry it, wheel it, or mount it (mounts sold separately)
- Big, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Offers you one of the most cost-effective multiparameter instruments on the market
- Fully upgradeable to meet your changing needs
- Integrated long-life battery enhances device portability
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.
Mfg part number(s): 4200B-E1, 420TB-E1, 42M0B-E1, 42MTB-E1, 42N0B-E1, 42NTB-E1, WAGR00616