Spirometer with Oximetry Option, Can operate both in stand-alone mode, and connected to PC via Bluetooth® 2.1 or USB. Portable minilab for pulmonologists and respiratory therapists. Preconfigured for use with optional oximetry module.
- Spirobank II® Advanced can be also connected to the PC via USB or wireless via Bluetooth using WinspiroPRO PC Software® (always included).
- PRE and POST Bronchodilator comparison.
- Spirometry test interpretation Embedded Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
- Memory up to 10.000 Spirometry tests or 900 hours of Oximetry (if available) recording coupled with powerful and flexible search services .
- Rechargeable, long-life battery
- Traffic light health indicator for immediate test interpretation.
- Backlit, high-resolution display.
- With on-screen results and curves preview for immediate data assessment.
- Winspiro PRO® PC software (always included)
- Real Time test on PC, includes free online updates, and provides Real Time Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison on your PC.
- Quanjer 2012-GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z-score.
- SpO2 and pulse rate directly on the display of the device (including plethysmographic curve)
- Medical-standard battery charger with interchangeable international plugs
- Pulse rate accuracy: ± 2 BPM or 2% whichever is greater
- Pulse rate measurement:18-300 BPM
- SPO2 accuracy: ± 2% between 70-99 %SpO2
- Display: 160x80 pixe
- Power Supply: 3.7 V, 110 mA lithium battery, USB rechargerable
- Key Pad: 6-key membrane keyboard
- Dimensions: 160 x 55x 25 mm
- Weight: 145 g