Our best replacement insole supports, stabilizes and cushions right out of the package. Wear-moldable, Full-Contact Comfort™ Fit. Lasting support and shock absorption improves performance and prolongs the life of your shoes. Seven sizes fit youth, men’s 6-15, women’s 3-12
Target Consumer: Athletes looking for semi-rigid support who participate in a variety of physical activities.Consumers seeking semi-rigid support and motion control.
Recommended For: Increased shock absorption.Advanced support for the arch and heel.Improved motion control to reduce over-pronation and supination – the leading cause of many common injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
Components: EVA, PU, PVC, Fabric w/ Silpure Antimicrobial,Thickness at Heel: 8.50mm (3/8in), Thickness at Forefoot: 6.50mm (1/4in)
Instructions: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). If needed, use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® TOTALSUPPORT™ Replacement Insoles. Insert the Spenco® Insoles into the shoe.
- Deep Heel Cup
- Semi-rigid Cradle
- First Ray Drop Zone
- Metatarsal Dome
- Technical Topcloth
- Forefoot Crash Pad
- Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and comfort through the stride.
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot.
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor.
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain
- Grooved PU Forefoot Crash Pad aligns with the metatarsal heads to provide premium cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot.
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride.
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and air flow for lasting comfort.
Spenco Medical Corporation started in 1967 by Dr. Wayman Spence, Spenco is an innovative healthcare company whose mission is to help people everywhere achieve more comfortably.
While Spenco's core business is producing high-quality insole and footcare products, we also provide the most advanced sports medicine and first aid products. Above all else, our focus is producing quality products and providing excellent customer service. We are 100 percent committed to exceeding your expectations in products and service as you find solutions for your health and footcare needs.
Almost half a century later, under the leadership of President and CEO Steven B. Smith, Spenco is a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that has evolved into one of the world's leading footcare brands. Our products are sold in over 84 countries around the world.