Pacific Blue Select A300 Disposable Patient Washcloths are made from airlaid bonded cellulose to deliver exceptional capacity for tackling spills or for patient care as a disposable washcloth. This cost-effective wiper even stands up in light solvents to make cleaning a breeze. Popular uses include patient care (wash cloths), healthcare and light manufacturing cleaning tasks. These economical light duty wipes feature a 1/4-fold design that provides fast dispensing for one or more wipers at a time and come in protective poly packaging.
- Moisture resistant poly packaging helps protects unopened washcloths
- Perforated opening allows for quick convenient dispensing
- Portable pack ensures washcloths are available where needed
- Soft and bulky when wet, perfect for patient hygiene in all types of health care facilities
- Spongy Airlaid material is easy to open when rinsed and wrung out
- Gentle on skin
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.
Mfg part number(s): 29505, 80534, 80538, 80540, GPCGR01565