The Alaris IVAC Signature Gold 7230 Infusion Pump is a dual-channel device with independent programming on each channel. It can be used for general IV infusions, antibiotics, blood infusions, enteral infusions, TPN and hyperalimentation, and lipids. Monitoring options provide increased awareness of occlusion detection and battery charge condition. Dual-rate piggyback function and panel lock.
- Flow Rate Range: 0.1 to 999.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml/hr increments (primary); 1.1 to 270.0 ml/hr in 0.1 ml/hr increments (secondary)
- Volume To Be Infused Range: .1 to 9999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments (primary); .1 to 999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments (secondary)
- Volume Infused Range: 0.0 to 9999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments
- Alarms: Air in Line, Battery Depleted, Channel Malfunction, Computer Link Failure, Flow Sensor Unplugged, Hold Time Exceeded, Instrument Malfunction, Key stuck, Latch Open, No Upstream Flow Detected, Occlusion Downstream, Occlusion Upstream
- Dimensions: Width: 7.7 in, Height: 8.6 in, Depth: 5.0 in, Weight: 6.85 lbs., Power Cord: 10 ft
- Case: Impact resistant plastic
- Power Requirements: 100- 120 V,50/60 Hz, 0.5A,3-wire grounded system (40 watts Max)
- Battery: Rechargeable nickel cadmium. With a new, fully charged battery, the pump will operate for 4 hours nominal at 100 ml/hr for a two channel instrument operating on both channels simultaneously.