- The Skil-Care Safety Vest is recommended for use with a patient who: Requires restraint while in the wheelchair or bed, Requires a reminder not leave the wheelchair or bed without assistance.
The safety vest is a popular wheelchair restraint that provides waist support.
- Designed for easy application
- Straps secure behind chair, out of resident’s reach
- Bindings are color coded for proper size and fit
- Choice of two durable, launderable fabrics: Poly Weave or Cool Line Mesh
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.
Mfg part number(s): 301101, 301111, 301102, 301112, 301103, 301113, 301121, 301122, 301123, SKIL3011X