Original Rolyan® Hemi Arm Sling. Cuff system of nylon with polyester foam laminate inside cuff. White with blue lining.
Rolyan® Hemi Arm Sling II. Approximately 1-1/2" (3.8cm) longer than the original model. Nylon and polyester/elastic blend. Provides increased support for heavier patients as well as patients with increasing active motion.
Rolyan® Hemi Arm Sling Cuff Adapter. Fits all sizes, left and right. Positions the hand above heart to treat or prevent edema. Attaches to a D-ring on the unaffected side. Nylon with polyester foam laminate.
- Positions the head of the humerus in the glenoid fossa and the scapula in external rotation.
- Enhances normal gait pattern.
- Elastic straps are dynamic, allowing a patient to actively move returning muscles and perform self-ranging exercises. The supports enable hemiplegics to use their affected arm as an assist during functional tasks.
- Easy to don/doff and can be worn under clothing.
- Effective following stroke, soft tissue injury or ligament strain.
Mfg part number(s): A6531, A65310, A65311, A6532, A6533, A6534, A6535, A6536, A6537, A6538, A6539, A653CA, A653LL, A653LM, A653LML, A653LS, A653LXL, A653RL, A653RM, A653RML, A653RS, A653RXL, SAMPgr3547