Interfaces with Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs LXi Monitor. The user can connect the scale to display weight measurements on the Welch Allyn monitor.
- Low platform height offers patient a more comfortable and stable weighing experience
- The remote display provides versatility with the ability to be mounted on a wall or placed on a table
- Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB /KG Lock Out, Zero Out / Tare, Auto Zero, Auto Off
- Capacity: 400 lb / 180 kg
- Resolution: 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Platform Size: 12 1/2” (w) x 12” (d) x 1 7/8” (h)/318mm (w) x 305mm (d) x 48mm (h)
- Height Rod: Optional PORTROD
- Display: 1/2" LCD
- Power Source: 9V battery included, optional 120V power adapter (ADPT40)
- Connectivity: Serial Port
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Optional additional 2 year warranty
Health o meter provides advanced digital, electronic and mechanical scales to medical facilities and hospital professionals. Pelstar designs, manufactures and markets, a comprehensive line of professional products under the 90-year-old venerable brand of Health o meter. Originally formed in 1919 as the Continental Scale Works, its heritage is as the inventor of the “doctor’s” beam scale. Today, Pelstar maintains the tradition as one of the leading producers of weighing instruments for professional health care and medical uses, along with market-leading innovations such as their ELEVATE EMRscale™ and multiple EMR connectivity solutions.