Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lbs., the Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lift is secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. Both durable and functional, the Reliant 600 is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, this is your wisest choice.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss. Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards. Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Total pinch-point ptotection covers all moving parts for added safety.
- Overall Height: 28" - 68"
- Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Length: 48"
- Base Width: Open: 41", Closed: 26.5"
- Caster Options: Front: 3", Rear: 5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Product Weight: 112 lbs.
- Battery: Two removable 24V battery packs
- Charger: Output: 24V DC
- Power: Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150 - 250 (varies with lift range & load)
- Warranty: 3 years on lift, 1 year on electric components