Optimal height and the correct position of the patient are easy with Clinton 6810 Recliner Series Blood Drawing Chair. The chair features a height travel range of 8" and reclining positions for upper body and legs to accommodate different procedures. IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair’s occupant should NEVER be left unattended. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
- Smooth, fully electric reclining and height adjustment
- Self leveling arms and synchronized footrest that move with chair's seat and backrest
- Keeps patients comfortable and may better accommodate patients who may faint during a procedure
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hand controller
- All-welded, steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame
- Heavy duty, all-welded, steel frame
- Padded seat, backrest, armrests and footrest
- Armrests flip up out of the way for easy entry and exit
- Adjustable foot levelers
- Easy-clean, durable, stain-resistant vinyl
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5" W x 17" D x 22"-30" Height Range
- Back Dimensions: 20" W x 32" D x 25°-75° Back Angle
- Footrest Dimensions: 19.5" W x 14" D x 5°-90° Footrest Angle
- Overall Dimensions: 35" W x 50" D x 35" Length Retracted (66" Length Extended)
- Width between Armrests: 21"
- 375 lbs. load capacity under normal use (170 kg)
Clinton Industries is a forward-thinking manufacturer of Medical Furniture and accessories. It was founded in 1978 With five full lines of equipment featuring: medical tables and cabinets, seating and accessories, one of the most affordable lines of blood drawing chairs in the business, the most innovative pediatric equipment on the market and a full line of physical therapy equipment, Clinton Industries is positioned to move in to the future with more products, more growth and even greater market success.