The Nellcor™ Portable SpO2 Patient Monitoring System effectively monitors a broad range of patients across care areas and provides connectivity and analytic's for robust data analysis.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor™ advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor™ adhesive sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor™ single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax™ technology
- 80 hours of data storage capability
- Supports wired data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
- 5-Year Warranty
- Weight: 274 g (0.604 lbs), including four batteries
- Dimensions: 70 mm W x 156 mm H x 32 mm D (2.76 in W x 6.14 in H x 1.26 in D)
- Screen size: 88.9 mm (3.5 in), measured diagonally
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.