Designed for home use, the 780 series features a D-ring self adjusting cuff and Proscope 660 stethoscope. 790 Boasts a D-ring self adjusting cuff with attached stethoscope, the 790 is one of our most popular homecare models.
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Zippered carrying case and operating instructions
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A
- 780 Series: Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff for one-handed cuff application, Diaphragm-only blood pressure scope with black PVC tubing
- 790 Series: Nylon D-Ring self-adjusting cuff with attached diaphragm only scope for one-handed use
- Scope features adjustable chrome binaurals and black 22" PVC tubing
|780-10SAN|| 780 Series Small Adult Cuff Range: 16.5-25.4cm
|780-11AN|| 780 Series Adult Cuff Range: 25.4-34.2cm
|780-12XN|| 780 Series Large Adult Cuff Range: 30.4-40.6cm
|790-10SAN|| 790 Series Small Adult Cuff Range: 16.5-25.4cm
|790-11AN|| 790 Series Series Adult Cuff Range: 25.4-34.2cm
|790-12XN|| 790 Series Large Adult Cuff Range: 30.4-40.6cm|
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 780-10SAN, 780-11AN, 780-12XN, 790-10SAN, 790-11AN, 790-12XN, ADCGR01746