The LED technology within the Green Series Minor Procedure Headlight offers cool, bright white light that is ideal for a variety of office-based procedures. With targeted, well-defined illumination and adjustable spot size, our high quality, long-lasting and reliable Green Series Minor Procedure Headlight will help to improve staff satisfaction and enhance patient care.
- Improve staff satisfaction with extreme comfort and lightweight, portable design
- Rechargeable “belt-clip” portable battery pack available
- Coaxial luminaire provides shadow-free illumination for improved efficiencies
- Bright (120 lumens), white (5700 ºK) light with true tissue color rendition
- 50,000-hour life helps maximize investment
- Handle Type: Headlight
- Charging Time: 10-12 hours
- 1 Year Warranty
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.