Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, Non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) pulse rate and MAP.
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP
- Optional SureTemp Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Simple to use LCD display facilitates menu navigation
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.