Power table with stirrups, adjustable backrest & drop section.
- Pneumatic backrest is adjustable from either side and raises 80 degrees from flat
- Footrest is adjustable from either side and raises 80 degrees from flat
- Retractable, 2-position, length adjustable stirrups
- Electric power height adjustment with foot control
- Ultra-strong, uni-frame base and top construction
- Heavy duty, all welded, lift mechanism
- Durable gray powder-coated steel frame
- Self-lubricating pivot points
- Smooth 110 volt electric height adjustment
- Power supply and motor meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free low voltage foot control
- Easy service, self contained, electrical components
- Seamless, rounded corner, upholstered top
- 2" ultra-firm padding
- Low height may help achieve ADA tax credit
- Customize with options
- 76" x 27" x 18" – 35"
- Backrest - 38" x 27"
- Foot Rest - 13" x 19"
- Made in the USA by Clinton Industries
- 450 lbs. load capacity under normal use
Clinton Industries is a forward-thinking manufacturer of Medical Furniture and accessories. It was founded in 1978 With five full lines of equipment featuring: medical tables and cabinets, seating and accessories, one of the most affordable lines of blood drawing chairs in the business, the most innovative pediatric equipment on the market and a full line of physical therapy equipment, Clinton Industries is positioned to move in to the future with more products, more growth and even greater market success.