Detecto’s DR660 features a lightweight spacious 21.5 W x 17.2 D x 1.97 H inch (56 W x 44 D x 5 H cm) weighing platform, built-in rechargeable battery pack (7.2 VDC / 1200mA) which is able to provide eight hours of continuous use, or 120 VAC 60Hz powering a 15 VDC 300mA wall plug-in UL/CUL listed power supply (included). 1 inch (25 mm) high LCD digits. RS232 serial output and integral carrying handle. 660 lb x 0.5 lb / 300 kg x 0.2 kg capacity. Optional stainless steel wall-mount grab bars also available for patient stability (GBSS18-WM, 1 per).
- Remote display may be mounted on a wall or placed on a tabletop.
- Pigtail display cable flexes from 34-126 in / 86-320 cm.
- Interface with a PC or printer via the serial port for quick data transfer.
- Operator may select optional times for automatic shutoff to conserve battery life.
- Capacity: 660 x 0.5 lb / 300 x 0.2 kg
- Display: 1 in (25 mm) LCD
- Display Dimensions: 10.6 W x 3.5 D x 1.8 H in / 27 W x 9 D x 5 H cm
- Platform Dimensions: 21.5 W x 17.2 D x 1.97 H inch / 56 D x 44 W x 5 H cm
- Cable: flexes from 34 to 126 in (86 to 320 cm)
- Power: built-in rechargeable battery pack or 120 VAC 60Hz powering a 15 VDC 300 mA wall plug-in UL/CUL listed power supply (included)
- Battery usage: 8 hr continuous (with 14 hr recharge time)
- Tare: 100% full scale capacity
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 105°F (5 to 35°C)
- Humidity: 25% ~95% RH
- Keys: Hold, Lb/Kg, On/Zero/Off, Tare
- Features: Low battery indicator, power-saving selectable timing auto shut-off
- Shipping Weight: 28 lb / 12.5 kg
Detecto Scale, an ISO-9001 certified scale manufacturer, markets a complete line of quality weighing products for the healthcare, foodservice and shipping/logistics industries. Detecto’s headquarters and factory is in Webb City, Missouri, USA with warehouses in Canada and England and distributors in over 110 countries. Founded in 1900, Detecto Scale is the largest medical scale manufacturer in the United States. The family-owned and privately-held company employs a staff of 350 associates trained in manufacturing USA-made, high-quality weighing products. Detecto has been featured on the TV shows “How It’s Made” and “World’s Greatest!…”