The most compact, ergonomically designed, and affordably priced portable 5 cuff blood pressure system on the market.
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attach style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10 x 9 x 4 when closed, weighs just 2 1/2 lbs.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle allows for wall mounting in the open position
- Includes Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh Adcuff nylon cuffs featuring the Size Guide marking system
- Quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix #804 palm style manometer with precision Japanese engineered movement rated to 50,000 cycles
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 740-N, 740-OR, 740-MCC, ADCGR00555