Fiber optic Pocket Otoscope boasts incredible optics in a compact form.
- Fiber optics for cool, obstruction-free light transmission.
- 2.5v Xenon lamp for true tissue color.
- Wide angle swivel 2.5x viewing lens permits instrumentation.
- Insufflator port (fitting and insufflator sold separately) for pneumatic otoscopy.
- "AA" battery handle (batteries included) with on/off power switch integrated into pocket clip.
- Includes tube with 5 each Welch Allyn 2.75mm and 4.25mm specula.
- Choice of fitted hard case or nylon pouch with belt loop.
- Otoscope in hard case measures 7 1/4” x 4 1/2” x 1 1/2”, weighs .78 lbs.
- Otoscope in soft case measures 1 1/4” x 7” x 3 3/4”, weighs .42 lbs.
- 1 year instrument warranty, lifetime warranty on optics
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.