The PhysioTrainer UBE is the most affordable of any Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometers available in the marketplace. Its heavy construction and unique design make it a perfect choice for either a clinic or home setting.
The PhysioTrainer upper body ergometer (UBE) is designed to be used on either a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The manufacturing process includes a fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack resistant commercial grade shroud. The PhysioTrainer upper body ergometer is the first high-quality UBE available at this price, an all around best value!
The PhysioTrainer upper body ergometer (UBE) has an easy to read display that is self-powered. The display panel has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The display shows your current speed (mph or kph), distance, calories burned, elapsed time and scan mode.
- Display: High Definition Oversized LCD Display
- Backlight Easy to Read High Contrast Blue
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, & Pulse
- Programs: Scan Mode: Cycles through Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, & Pulse
- Heart Rate: Built in Receiver Compatible with Polar and other Manufactures
- Compact Dimensions: 22.5" L X 18" W X 21" H
- Unit Weight: 29 lbs.
- Resistance System Magnetic Tension
- Resistance Levels: 1-8
- Programs: 0
- Pedals: Hand & Foot with Easy Adjust Staps
- Motion: Bi-Directional Resistance
- Max User Weight: Unlimited
- Power: Self-Powered Unit
- Product Type: Commercial Grade
- Warranty: Frame Lifetime, Belt Drive: 2 Years, Mechanical Parts: 1 Years, Electronic Parts: 1 Years