Cushion Belts are softly padded for comfort and are color coded - Light Blue for Restraint-Free and Beige for Physical Restraint.
The Patient Safety Belts are recommended for use with a patient who requires a positioning aide while seated in the wheelchair/bed. Each option is available in many different closure types to fi t your needs. All comfort belts are machine washable. The determination as to the appropriateness of any model restraint, is the responsibility of the facility and it’s professional/medical staff. Individual requirements will vary and a complete assessment of each person’s specific situation and condition, as well as, of current regulatory guidelines, should be implemented before any decision is made regarding the choice of a particular product.
- Softly padded belts help position patient and reduce sliding
- Closure available with easy to use ties, adjustable loop attachment, or quick-release buckle
- Tie closure allows resident to roll from side to side in bed
- Save time and effort with the easy-on, easy-off , Adjustable-Loop and Quick-Release closure
- Available Slider Belt prevents sliding
- Light Blue
- Universal sizing
- Machine washable