The Invacare Perfecto2 V oxygen concentrator is an economical addition to the premier Invacare stationary concentrator line. This 5-liter concentrator is small, quiet and lightweight and comes standard with the Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Sensor. The Perfecto2 V unit incorporates many of the best features of the market-leading Invacare® Perfecto2™ Concentrator, including its contemporary, patient preferred external design and color.
- Top handle for ease of mobility
- Pressure-based system is superior to timing-based systems
- Self-diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time. Alarms and safety systems: Battery-free power-loss alarm; Invacare® Sieve-GARD™ Monitor protects sieve from degradation; Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Monitor; Compressor 35 PSI pressure-relief valve, Low flow alarm
- Servicing parts compatibility: Compatible with many Invacare® Platinum™ Oxygen Concentrator parts
- Simplified preventative maintenance schedule: Replace preventative maintenance components as needed.
- Robust design comes standard with Invacare® SensO2® oxygen monitor to simplify preventative maintenance schedules and lower costs.
- All Perfecto2 V stationary concentrators include a HomeFill system port for inventory flexibility.
- Patient-accessible reset button helps minimize emergency service calls.
- User friendly design with easy to see control panel, humidifier bottle holder and filter access.
- Low noise level and neutral color help to blend into any home environment.
- Reliable concentrator provides unlimited, worry-free oxygen supply.
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 43 lbs. (only 39 pounds for the V Model).
- Sound Level: less than 43 dBA (only 39 dBA with the W Model).
- Power: 280 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Operating Flow Rate: 0.5 - 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet.
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 4.0 amps average @ 5 LPM.
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Warranty: 3-year limited.
- HCPCS Code: E1390**
- HMESA CODE: 30-10-01-01
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.