Designed to make surface disinfection more efficient for staff and pleasant for patients. Alcohol and fragrance free formula. Alcohol free makes it ideal for use on sensitive equipment. Fragrance free makes it ideal for use around patients and staff, even those with respiratory sensitivities. Effective against 44 clinically relevant microorganisms in 3 minutes, including Multi-Drug Resistant Organisms (MDROs), Bloodborne Pathogens, TB and viruses. Compatible with a broad range of hard, non-porous surfaces and equipment commonly found in healthcare environments. Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant. (Alcohol Free Quat)
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
- Cleans and disinfects in one step.
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal.
- Fragrance, alcohol, bleach, acid, phenol, acetone and ammonia free.
- Ideal for equipment and other hard nonporous surfaces sensitive to alcohol.
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols. See "Accessories & Compliance Tools" tab to learn more.
Mfg part number(s): P13872, P63884, M928S80, P1450P, P2450P, H59200, U27500, PDI10028391