These lightweight mitts prevent the resident from scratching, picking or bruising other residents. Also limits the range of arm motion when the extra tie strap is used.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Cushioned with 3/4-inch-thick foam padding
- Cool Line Mesh cover promotes air circulation and allows visual inspection
- Easy to apply
- Convenient closure eliminates cumbersome shoelace ties
- Can be used in bed or wheelchair
- Packaged with tie straps to limit resident's arm movement
- Completely launderable after removing insert
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.