Delivers almost twice the field of view at higher magnification compared to standard otoscopes, making it easier to visualize the auditory canal and tympanic membrane. This instrument is a significant advance in hand-held otoscopy, providing an improved view for enhanced learning and decision making.
- A nearly complete view of the tympanic membrane with approximately twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a traditional otoscope.
- Better clarity and definition of landmarks.
- The ability to adjust focus for variable ear canal length or farsighted eyes.
- Tip grip for secure fastening and ejection of ear specula.
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction.
- Shipping Weights and Dimensions:
- Gross Weight: 0.65 KG
- Width: 11.7 CM
- Height: 19.5 CM
- Depth: 6 CM
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.