The Skil-Care One-Piece Econo-Footrest Extender is an economical device that attaches to the wheelchair footrest for prevention of foot drop and feet from slipping behind the footrest.
- Raises footrest for improved posture and seating alignment
- Prevents foot drop and feet from slipping behind footrests
- Cushioned back protects lower leg against contact with wheelchair
- Secures easily with quick-release straps
- Covered in durable, wipe-clean vinyl
- Size: Various sizes available
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.
Mfg part number(s): 703286, 703294, 703288, 703296, 703297, SKILGR02273