EasyNap® high capacity dispenser napkin system controls usage by dispensing napkins one at a time. Independent research has proven napkin usage is reduced by 56.6% when switching from smaller tall fold style & by 30% when switching from larger standard MorNap style to EasyNap in a QSR environment. Simple for employees to load, easy for customers to use, and easier than ever for you to save money. Over 50% reduction in case size frees up valuable storage space and usage reduction means less inventory needed on hand. All of which makes EasyNap® a very easy decision when you want to deliver quality, service, and value while controlling costs. Folded Size (W x L) 6.5" x 5".
- Unique fold design allows more napkins per dispenser, which reduces labor costs, improves dispensing, and saves valuable space
- One-at-a-time dispensing reduces usage by up to 56%
- Up to 50% case size reduction verses large dispenser napkins frees up storage space
- EPA compliant for recycled fiber content
- Case Total: 6000 Count
- Napkin Open (WxL): 6.500" x 9.850''
- Folded (WxL): 6.5" x 5"
Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America.