Since introduction into clinical use in the early 2000s, prefilled IV flush syringes such as the Monoject 100 Units Per mL Heparin Lock Flush 12mL Syringe have proven to be a convenient and cost effective tool for the IV therapist.
- Standard syringes for a natural feel
- Less pressure than a 10mL syringe barrel
- Terminally sterile: Provides highest degree of sterility
- Drug stopper quality plunger tip
- Delivers low break force to easily remove air bubble
- Greater sensitivity to plunger movement
- Color-coded to provide easy identification of syringe size and contents
- Low breakforce
- Latex and Preservative free
- Labeled specifically for flushing
- 1mL graduation increments to help discourage clinicians form mixing medication in the syringe.
- Saline and heparin flush syringes
- Saline, 100 Unit Heparin and 10 Unit Heparin available
Covidien manufactures, distributes and services medical devices. The company’s products include disposable medical supplies, monitoring equipment, innovative wound closure products, advanced surgical devices, medical instruments and bulk analgesic pharmaceuticals.
Mfg part number(s): 8881590123, CVNGR00630