The Bovie MI-1000 LED dual ceiling surgery light features exceptional quality, energy-efficient operation, and cool, bright output. The Bovie MI-1000 LED dual ceiling medical surgical light provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition for your exams or minor procedures. With a variety of mounting options, the Bovie MI-1000 LED dual ceiling medical surgical light is unquestionably the best value available for those seeking the latest technology in medical lighting.
- The MI 1000 light is part of the "cutting-edge" MI LED SERIES by Medical Illumination International
- The MI 1000 light emits very low heat
- The MI 1000 light is output rated at 65,000 lux (6,000 foot candles) at 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- The MI 1000 light uses significantly less electric consumption than standard halogen lights
- Lighting equipment (excluding replacement parts) has a three (3) yr. limited warranty. Long-life LED's, rated up to 50,000 hrs.
- No replacement bulbs or fuses necessary... lower overall maintenance costs
- Available in a variety of mounting options
- Five-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from sterilizable handle
Bovie Medical Corporation, an energy-based medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of electrosurgical products and technologies, and related medical products worldwide. The company's electrosurgery products include desiccators, generators, electrodes, electrosurgical pencils, and various ancillary disposable products used during surgical procedures in gynecology, urology, plastic surgery, dermatology, veterinary, and other surgical markets for the cutting and coagulation of tissue. It also offers battery operated cauteries; and battery operated medical lights for use in ophthalmology, as well as for general surgery, hip replacement surgery, and the placement of endotracheal tubes in emergency and surgical procedures.