The Alaris 8015 PC Unit is the core of the Alaris System and provides a common user interface for programming infusion and monitoring modules.
This helps to reduce complexity at the point of care. A common user interface simplifies IV administration by standardizing pump, syringe and PCA on one platform.
Guardrails Suite MX provides the right protection for every infusion by double-checking dose and duration, as well as delivery rate, protecting critical infusions like chemotherapy
Guardrails software allows you to convert data into meaningful information, so you can quickly identify opportunities for clinical and operational improvement.
- 8100 Specifications:
- Dimensions - 3.3"W x 8.9"H x 5.5"D
- Weight - 2.5 lbs.
- Operating Principle - Positive Displacement
- Flow Rate Range - 0.1-99.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml increments100-999 ml/hr in 1 ml increments
- VTBI Range - 0.1-9.99 ml in 0.01 ml increments10-999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments1000-9999 ml in 1 ml increments
- KVO Rate - 1ml/hr or selected rate, whichever is lower
- Infusion Pressure Maximum - 654 mmHg
- Rate Accuracy
- ±5% at rates between 1 and 999 ml/hr
- ±5.5% at rates less than 1 ml/hr