Health o meter scales have long been the favorite of physicians, hospitals and government in the US and now are popular for home use as well. These scales are extremely accurate, easy to set-up and last for years providing an excellent value. Numbers are easier to read than most other scales. Pounds readings are on the front and kilogram readings are on the back. Scales capacity can increase to 490lb by adding 100lb counterweight sold separately.
- Rotating poise bars for dual reading of pounds and kilograms. Poise bar lock-in for error free operation
- Permanent, engraved readings on poise bar for long-lasting readability.
- Heavy-duty steel base for improved strength and durability
- Professional Silent Slide height rod for smooth, quiet operation.
- ABS plastic platform cover for easy cleaning
- Factory calibrated to ensure accuracy
- 2 Year Limited Waranty
- Capacity: 390 lb / 180 kg (Optional Counterweights Item #55090 to raise capacity to 490 lb / 210 kg)
- Platform Size: 10 ½” (w) x 14” (d) x 3 ¼” (h)/267mm (w) x 356mm (d) x 83mm (h)
- Height Rod: Optional 402KLROD
- Graduation: 1/4 lb / 100 g
- Wheels: Optional, Item #55000
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty
Health o meter provides advanced digital, electronic and mechanical scales to medical facilities and hospital professionals. Pelstar designs, manufactures and markets, a comprehensive line of professional products under the 90-year-old venerable brand of Health o meter. Originally formed in 1919 as the Continental Scale Works, its heritage is as the inventor of the “doctor’s” beam scale. Today, Pelstar maintains the tradition as one of the leading producers of weighing instruments for professional health care and medical uses, along with market-leading innovations such as their ELEVATE EMRscale™ and multiple EMR connectivity solutions.